Spillane Whistle Discussion #2

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Teri-K
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Teri-K »

Bloomfield wrote: Yes! Try BEING like "the" palm tree. :)
Very nice use of quotations, Bloo. I think you've got it. May I insert an amused emoticon "here", or will the "Self-Appointed Boss of Me" have a conniption?
Cayden

Post by Cayden »

Should you be doing this "MRS TERRY"?Image
Teri-K

Post by Teri-K »

Peter Laban wrote:Should you be doing this "MRS TERRY"?Image
Well, my Mom said if it's worth doing, don't bother with half-arsed. :D
StewySmoot

Re: Mind your own business!

Post by StewySmoot »

talbert st.claire wrote:. Go away & play with other children! On the otherhand, you are in good company here!
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
Then who the hell else are you talkin' to?
You talkin' to me?
Who do the **** do you think you're talking to?
Oh, yeah?
Ok.
[whips out Kerry Pro Whistle]

fin
<a href="http://www.whistletotheworld.com/" target="_blank"> Whistle to the World</a>
Helping underprivileged kids learn music via the Irish Whistle.
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Normally I watch these flare ups with a great deal of amusement, but let me be the first to say that KD didn't mention you once, Tal. I would never have known that you had anything to do with this if you had just sat back and been quiet.

The discussion had moved beyond the Spillane whistle and onto O'Riordans.

Meanwhile, if its such a great whistle, why are you selling it for half price?

Complacently,
Tyg
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
Teri-K

Post by Teri-K »

Tyghress wrote:
Meanwhile, if its such a great whistle, why are you selling it for half price?

Complacently,
Tyg
That, and my puzzlement as to how Bloo got one directly from Spillane for 200 Euro, while the advertised whistle was purchased for $400? Did Davy drop his prices dramatically from when that whistle was purchased and when Bloo got his?

Give us the dirt, Bloo. How did you get the whistle as such a discount?
perrins57

Re: Mind your own business!

Post by perrins57 »

Hey Talbert

Why don't you mind your own business! We have no dealings with you. Stay out of our personal affairs!! KD's post on Chiff and Fipple is non of your business & should have never been included in your rant

I do not post messages often but this time I refuse to allow you to do this. Are you perhaps a bit obsessed with KD? Your comments in the past several months have been nothing but harsh. I have avoided all of them until now! However, I do not intend on further responding to your sillyness on this message board because I respect myself to much for that! Cut the crap & get a life!!

Undisputed plagiarist posting of the week
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Name's Mark btw)
Jay-eye
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jay-eye »

talbert st.claire in pm wrote:Pls stay out of this.
:-?
Tóg go bog é, dude.....

j.i.
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Wow, I'm finally part of a flame thread before it's closed by Dale! Uh, so what now? Oh. I'm with Ty on this one, I would never have known that Keith was referring to Talbert; thanks for clueing us all in Tal.

BTW Tal, you seem a bit loose emotionally at this point. You seem to have to insult the entire Board whenever an individual does something you object to, yet you're pretty quick to sell your stuff here when it strikes your fancy. So, being an "insulted" C&Fer, let me be the first to say BUGGER OFF!

Philo
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
perrins57

Post by perrins57 »

Jay-eye wrote:
talbert st.claire in pm wrote:Pls stay out of this.
:-?
Yes but he knew what you were going to say! :wink:
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Name's Mark btw)
Teri-K

Post by Teri-K »

PhilO wrote:Wow, I'm finally part of a flame thread before it's closed by Dale! Uh, so what now? Oh. I'm with Ty on this one, I would never have known that Keith was referring to Talbert; thanks for clueing us all in Tal.

BTW Tal, you seem a bit loose emotionally at this point. You seem to have to insult the entire Board whenever an individual does something you object to, yet you're pretty quick to sell your stuff here when it strikes your fancy. So, being an "insulted" C&Fer, let me be the first to say BUGGER OFF!

Philo
Be careful, Phil. If you're part of this thread in any way, you'll receive nasty, threatening PM's from Talbert. :wink:

Actually, I'm not kidding.
ShadowBG625
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

Mein Gott in Himmel! (My God In Heaven) I don't know what to think about any of this anymore. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon. I humbly withdraw from this thread. :roll:
ShadowBG625
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

No...I still have one more thing to say/show

http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php?t=10316

:thumbsup:
Teri-K

Post by Teri-K »

Peter! I need that exploding emoticon.
Azalin

Post by Azalin »

By the way Talbert, I think now is the time to exploit your full potential as a musician. You are roaming musical realms no man has ever reached, and even though I'm sure it must be really tough to deal with success, I'm confident you can do it. It's time for you to pick up the recorder and leave the whistle behind. With the recorder, your full potential as a musician can be unleashed. You'll be able to play flats and sharps without actually half holing, and you'll have a chance to use your talented thumb, which has been sleeping for so long. Just imagine the look of jealousy and envy classical musicians will give you when you'll be playing reels and jigs on that recorder, showing them what can be done with such an instrument. Playing the recorder will also mean you won't have to browse destructive websites like Chiff & Fipples, you'll be sharing your new passion with civilized people like the London Orchestra and the likes. Also, the bad taste of brass, aluminium and tin will only become bad memories, and the wonders of maple and other amazing woods will flow in your mouth like some mother's milk for a newborn baby. Sincerely, Talbert, I believe in you.