OT - Christmas Dinner in the USA

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Jay-eye
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jay-eye »

Will O'B wrote:
jbarter wrote:I told Anthea to expect 2000+ extra C&Fers for Christmas dinner. Her reaction...? Hmmm.... better order more sherry. :D
Christmas dinner??? I say let's all celebrate the entire week of Christmas together!!! At JBarter's house. What do you all say? Are you in? :party: :party: :party:

My family calls the master bedroom. :D

Will O'Ban

PS: I'm sure that John and Anthea won't mind . . . :)
We're in! We're in! We bagsie the guest bedroom with rights on the bathroom! (would they be squatters rights?)
Hey, Party!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

j.i.

ps: shall we bring a tin of spam?
Tóg go bog é, dude.....

j.i.
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

I'll dig out my passport. I think most flights are booked though so I'll work my way over on a merchant ship.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

We normally have a traditional christmas dinner at Mom's or Sis' house (since no one likes to go over the mountain to our house and we, and this year we are almost all packed for the move) anyway.... This year it is PIZZA for Christmas at mom's house. We only have a couple of hours on the 8th after my oldest arrives with his friend to pull it off.

Then it is back to packing and loading for the trip North.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
Paul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Paul »

Jay-eye wrote:
Will O'B wrote:
jbarter wrote:I told Anthea to expect 2000+ extra C&Fers for Christmas dinner. Her reaction...? Hmmm.... better order more sherry. :D
Christmas dinner??? I say let's all celebrate the entire week of Christmas together!!! At JBarter's house. What do you all say? Are you in? :party: :party: :party:

My family calls the master bedroom. :D

Will O'Ban

PS: I'm sure that John and Anthea won't mind . . . :)
We're in! We're in! We bagsie the guest bedroom with rights on the bathroom! (would they be squatters rights?)

Hey, Party!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

j.i.

ps: shall we bring a tin of spam?
you guys can have the bedrooms. After all the sherry and beer and whisky I'm gonna drink all I need is a little room on the floor behind the sofa or something. :party: :lol: :D