Hunter's Moon

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Calum Stewart
antispam: No

Hunter's Moon

Post by Calum Stewart »

Hi Folks,
A little heads up to all you chiff members, about a pre-release - available internationally.
Please see below, the mail sent from HQ.

Cheers for now,
Calum

Dear Friends,
We're happy to announce the release of the forthcoming album "Hunter's Moon" in January 2014!

The album will be released officially, in Brittany on the 17th January (Amzer Nevez), and 24th January in Scotland (Celtic Connections). "Hunter's Moon" will be available through coop Breizh in France, and Proper distribution in UK, and of course better still - direct from us!

However, we have made available a limited amount, which are available to buy NOW as 'pre-release': 300 signed copies, are available for pre-release sale, to be posted at the beginning of the 2nd week in December. Take advantage of owning a signed copy of the new release, over a month in advance of the official release!

All details here:

http://www.calumheikki.com/prerelease.html

Calum & Heikki
Last edited by Calum Stewart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
brotherwind

Re: Hunter's Moon

Post by brotherwind »

Hi Calum, is there another way to pay for the cd than by cheque?
Best,

Moritz

Calum Stewart wrote:Hi Folks,
A little heads up to all you chiff members, about a pre-release - available to all within the Euro-Zone!
Please see below, the mail sent from HQ.

Cheers for now,
Calum

Dear Friends,
We're happy to announce the release of the forthcoming album "Hunter's Moon" in January 2014!

The album will be released officially, in Brittany on the 17th January (Amzer Nevez), and 24th January in Scotland (Celtic Connections). "Hunter's Moon" will be available through coop Breizh in France, and Proper distribution in UK, and of course better still - direct from us!

However, we have made available a limited amount, which are available to buy NOW as 'pre-release': 300 signed copies, are available for pre-release sale, to be posted at the beginning of the 2nd week in December. Take advantage of owning a signed copy of the new release, over a month in advance of the official release!

All details here:

http://www.calumheikki.com/prerelease.html

Calum & Heikki
Ballygo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by Ballygo »

I`d love a copy, but it would be easier with a different payment method. :-(

Ballygo
Calum Stewart

Post by Calum Stewart »

Your wish is my command! Now available worldwide via paypal.

http://www.calumheikki.com/prerelease

Cheers!

Calum
Ballygo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by Ballygo »

Thank you I ordered it today

All the best

ballygo
kenny
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by kenny »

Hi Calum, Heikki - hope you are both well. Did you receive my email last week about a possible "album launch" around these parts ? Let me know your thoughts if you've had time to consider the ideas I mentioned.
I'll pass this news on to my flute class on Monday night, and would hope to get you a few orders next week.
All the best, Kenny
"There's fast music and there's lively music. People don't always know the difference"
Calum Stewart

Post by Calum Stewart »

kenny wrote:Hi Calum, Heikki - hope you are both well. Did you receive my email last week about a possible "album launch" around these parts ? Let me know your thoughts if you've had time to consider the ideas I mentioned.
I'll pass this news on to my flute class on Monday night, and would hope to get you a few orders next week.
All the best, Kenny
Looking forward to album launch in Aberdeen Kenny - really hoping you'll play a few tunes on stage too!
Calum Stewart

Post by Calum Stewart »

hup! Last week of the pre-release sales (closes 4 Dec); there are a few copies left - available worldwide!

Calum
Calum Stewart

Post by Calum Stewart »

Hup... last day of pre-release folks! Own your copy over a month before the official release in January!

http://calumheikki.com/prerelease
Tonehole
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Tonehole »

Superb Calum!

I tried to order (twice) but the website software keeps refusing my card.
I might be one of those young dinosaurs who don't do paypal?!
Bruxy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Bruxy »

whoooo - my copy arrived today .... excellent!! It's not been off the player; nor is it likely to be for a good, wee while. The Hurricane (track 2) blows me away :-)

Thanks Callum.