Polluting/spamming the forums

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

Lambchop wrote:I'm confused again. What's with the cheese?
We all have our little idiosyncrasies. Paul has this thing for cheese...
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

MurphyStout wrote:I move that this thread should be locked and or maybe even deleted. Some people obviously didn't get the message... threadjacking and posting fluff on a thread that is obviously against threadjacking and posting fluff.
I move that Murph be banned from any and all meaningful converstation and be sentenced to a lifetime in the dungeons of fluff! :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Denny

Post by Denny »

Tyler Morris wrote:
MurphyStout wrote:I move that this thread should be locked and or maybe even deleted. Some people obviously didn't get the message... threadjacking and posting fluff on a thread that is obviously against threadjacking and posting fluff.
I move that Murph be banned from any and all meaningful converstation and be sentenced to a lifetime in the dungeons of fluff! :D
Aw Tyler... its just the yin/yang thing.

How can you have fluff without anti fluff?
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Denny wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:
Aw Tyler... its just the yin/yang thing.

How can you have fluff without anti fluff?
I've been enlightened today :wink:
I had forgotten my net-zen teachings...thank you Denny :P

By the way, is Anti-Fluff the same kind of thing as Anti-Matter?
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
missy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by missy »

Anti - Fluff:

(ok - well at least anti-dust bunnies!! :D )
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

missy wrote:Anti - Fluff:

We could all chip in and buy one for all the Anti-Fluffers for Christmas. :D
Denny

Post by Denny »

Tyler Morris wrote:

Awww, how thoughtful of you!
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Denny wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:

Awww, how thoughtful of you!
Well, it was either that or the Dustbuster, and those things just sit in people's closets for years or get regifted :P
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Last edited by I.D.10-t on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
anniemcu
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10
Location: A little left of center, and 100 miles from St. Louis

Post by anniemcu »

Hmmm... perhaps it's just a case for 'Tuff Fluff'... difficult... unpopular... but effective.

edited to say... that "difficult" should have been "controversial"... but since Tyler's already quoted it, I will refrain from correcting it... besides... it's just... um... well... not really... it's serious... so there!
Last edited by anniemcu on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
anniemcu
---
"You are what you do, not what you claim to believe." -Gene A. Statler
---
"Olé to you, none-the-less!" - Elizabeth Gilbert
---
http://www.sassafrassgrove.com
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

anniemcu wrote:Hmmm... perhaps it's just a case for 'Tuff Fluff'... difficult... unpopular... but effective.
Give em tough fluff and they'll fluff you for it in the end. :D
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Tyler Morris wrote:
anniemcu wrote:Hmmm... perhaps it's just a case for 'Tuff Fluff'... difficult... unpopular... but effective.
Tyler, you've been here for a few months. I feel like you're leaving your dirty clothes lying around on my living room floor. I'm unreasonable, I know. But you're making me sad, sad about the chiffboard.
/Bloomfield
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Bloomfield wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:
Tyler, you've been here for a few months. I feel like you're leaving your dirty clothes lying around on my living room floor. I'm unreasonable, I know. But you're making me sad, sad about the chiffboard.
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out how to respond to that, but I'm just not sure how.

My previous comment was supposed to be funny.
jGilder
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jGilder »

Tyler Morris wrote:tough fluff
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

jGilder wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:tough fluff
Gotta give annie credit for that one JG, I just ran with it. :P