FS: R. Morse & Co. Céilí C/G anglo concertina SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
marshwren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I [try to] play Irish traditional music on the flute. Other activities include bicycling, knitting, walking, cartoon watching, novel reading, and language learning.

FS: R. Morse & Co. Céilí C/G anglo concertina SOLD

Post by marshwren »

For sale: R. Morse & Co. Céilí C/G anglo concertina

I’ve decided to sell my concertina. It’s about a year old and I’m the first owner. Jeffries layout, 30 keys, standard Italian reeds, 'rosewood’ stain finish, six-fold bellows. In tune. Comes with a very sturdy hard case. Well taken care of. Non-smoking home. These are great instruments, which, with the closing of the Buttonbox in the near future, will no longer be available for order after the end of this month (March 2022). I’m offering it here before I post it on any of the other usual suspects because I thought I’d give the C&F community first crack. And I forgot my password to all those other sites because I never post there. I’d like 2100 USD for it, which would include shipping in the continental United States. If you have any questions, just message or email me. Thanks.
marshwren
Tell us something.: I [try to] play Irish traditional music on the flute. Other activities include bicycling, knitting, walking, cartoon watching, novel reading, and language learning.

Re: FS: R. Morse & Co. Céilí C/G anglo concertina

Post by marshwren »

sale pending!
marshwren

Re: FS: R. Morse & Co. Céilí C/G anglo concertina

Post by marshwren »

The concertina is SOLD!